ParentPay is as it sounds, a payment system for parents. It allows parents to pay their kids’ fees through a website. Parents can make online payments for the different commodities of school like trips, meals, uniforms, fees, and even music lessons. This post will be helpful to parents looking for ParentPay Login Procedure.
ParentPay is a private software company which provides an online payment system for parents. It is located in the UK and is the leading online school payment company. It serves around 7000 schools and 2 million parents.
This article will give you a bit of insight on how to log into your account on ParentPay.
What is ParentPay?
ParentPay Login is an easy and simple way to take care of the fees and payments at school. It caters to schools in the UK so that parents don’t have a hard time managing to their kids’ school needs. They can simply set up an account on the website and then make online payments whenever necessary.
So, kids don’t have carry cash to their schools and that makes it all the more safe and easier. They also make it easier for families who don’t have access to credit or debit cards.
ParentPay was initially conceived by a parent and an ex-teacher who wanted to make it easier for other parents to handle the school life. After 12 years, the company has been going strong with the main focus on schools and parents. Any parent with a kid in school can have an account and make online payments.
Here are the official steps with which you can carry out the ParentPay Login process.
- Click on the following link to go directly to the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the login button on the right side of the page.
- It will take you to the login portal.
- Now, enter your Email or username, and the password in the fields.
- Hit the Login Button to gain access to your account.
- Now, you can make payments to the school in the way you like.
- Parents can easily sort out matters of fees in a matter of minutes.
You can easily top-up the balance in a few minutes with the help of a debit or credit card. If not, then you can also use cash to top-up the balance at its stores.
ParentPay Forgot Password
In case you happen to forget the password of your account, then we can help you recover it. The ParentPay login portal has measures in place so that you may retrieve your password or username and retain access to your account. Below are the steps that you need to follow if you ever happen to forget your password.
- Visit the official ParentPay Account page from here.
- First of all, enter your username or email in the first blank.
- Now, you don’t remember the password, so click on “Forgotten Password?”
- To recover your password, you’ll need your email ID or the username.
- Once you provide your that, ParentPay will send you a link on your email.
- There will instructions on how to reset your password.
- Follow those instructions and you will be able to reset your password and create a new one.
That is all in the recovery process. Try to remember your password as long as you can. But if you forget, then just refer to this guide here.
With this, we will now end the discussion on ParentPay Login. We have explained the login procedure pertaining to the website and the password recovery as well. However, if you have any doubts, then you can drop your questions at ParentPayLogin and we will get back to you as soon as we can.